Sleeve Label Contract Decorating
Be First in Packaging Solutions with Verst
Verst provides one-source sleeve label contract decorating for the most recognized brands in America. Our customers outsource to us because we have the equipment, expertise and tooling to complete the most intricate sleeve labeling jobs – with little or no capital investment on their part and a 10-15% efficiency gain over doing it in-house. In fact, most of our customers consider us their first or exclusive choice for contract packaging. Some use us as a no-risk partner on new product launches. Others outsource all their packing needs to us.
- We operate multiple automated lines for maximum yields and volume capacities.
- We have over 100 sets of automatic application tooling in stock, fitting a variety of containers. In most cases, customers can avoid the costs of start-up tooling – a savings of up to $40,000.
- We increase productivity by 10-35% by decorating pre-fill versus post-fill. Most customer-purchased equipment accommodates only inline filling/decorating, which is less efficient.
- Our secondary processes are highly automated – including bulk-to-bulk depaletizing/repaletizing, bottle descrambling and sorting, de-casing and case packing.
- Our quality standards are the highest in the industry, as evidenced by a scrap rate of less than 1%. We also are ISO 9001: 2008 certified, FDA registered and Kosher approved.
- We minimize risk by adhering to the FDA's HACCP food safety system, current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and we are Interstate Milk Shippers (IMS) listed for single service milk containers.
- With more than 400,000 square feet of production and warehouse space, we have the capacity to run multiple projects at the same time and accommodate custom orders with short lead times.
Verst's strengths are "experienced people who know the industry; great equipment and the ability to operate it; the flexibility to do big and small jobs; and a physical plant that shows well."
Jim Insel, Gilbreth USA
All of our contract packaging services are designed to deliver the triple advantage of efficiency, ease and speed to market.
- Shrink sleeve labeling – fully automatic and hand-applied
- High-elasticity stretch sleeve labeling
- Conditioned storage – a must-have for shrink sleeve labels
- Pressure-sensitive labeling
- Point-of-purchase display assembly and fulfillment
- Side seal / L-bar seal
- Manual and automated assembly
- Club store bundling
We make our customers' lives easier by providing complete project management, technical support and label development services. We partner with numerous label, film and container suppliers to develop the most efficient sleeve labeling solutions. We adapt to the every-changing needs of consumer goods marketers, and are known for our flexibility, ingenuity and responsiveness. Our integrated Accellos supply chain management system offers true turnkey solutions.
"Verst's strength is that there's no learning curve. They are experienced."
Lou Iovolli, Hammer Litho
To view available packaging positions with Verst, click here.
Verst Group Logistics opens its doors for
Learn more about our industry expertise:
Click on the link below to download more information.