Be First in Supply Chain With Verst
Verst Group Logistics is a third-party logistics company known for getting products to market faster, more efficiently, and more cost-effectively than most national or regional 3PL providers. Strategically based in Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati in America's manufacturing heartland, we operate numerous ultra-efficient facilities in six states. We make our customers first with their customers by providing fully integrated supply chain services that streamline the logistics process, shorten dock-to-stock time, and reduce waste.
Consumer Goods Specialists
We provide integrated warehousing, transportation, logistics and packaging services in the Midwest and Southeast United States to a wide range of consumer goods companies. We specialize in eight core industries, including food and grocery, health and beauty, paper, automotive and beverages. Recognized as a food and grocery logistics expert, our Zenith Logistics division distributes dry goods for one of the largest super market chains in America.
Family-Owned Logistics Company
Unique in the logistics field for its success in making customers first, Verst is the largest family-owned 3PL company in the Midwest. We are run by second-generation family member Paul Verst and guided by Verst values:
- Versatility: We find a solution.
- Excellence: We do it right the first time.
- Relationships: We live by the Golden Rule.
- Superior Service: We strive to be the best.
- Trust: We do the right thing.
Founded in 1966, we have a history of earning the trust of customers and the respect of peers. Recent industry accolades include:
- 2010 Cincy Magazine Tri-State Family Success Award
- 2010 ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- 2009 Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100:Top Privately Held Family Business
- EPA SmartWay Transportation Partner Certification
- 2009 InBound Logistics Top 3PL Provider
As a family-owned company with deep community roots, we believe in the adage, "To whom much is given, much is expected." Every year, we support numerous nonprofit organizations and charities in the communities where our employees live and work. In recent years, we have provided financial and volunteer donations to Habitat for Humanity, Parish Kitchen, Susan G. Komen, Crayons to Computers, Father Beiting Appalachian Mission Center, and Juvenile Diabetes.
We also believe in the value of professional affiliations as a way of advancing innovation, best practices and our legendary customer focus. We are actively involved in the following:
- International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA)
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP)
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Employers Resource Association, Cincinnati
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-County Economic Development Board (Tri-ED)
- Gateway Community and Technical College
- Xavier University
- Dan Beard Boy Scout Council